Ltd. Head Quarter Offices located in Sperling, Manitoba,
approximately thirty miles (50km) south west of Winnipeg
on Hwy # 3.
Manufacturing in Sperling consists of:
International Markets and Business
- Structural fabrication building: fabrication
equipment, machine shop, two overhead cranes, engineering/design
services, and offices.
- Stainless steel manufacturing facility: contains
only equipment designated for stainless steel fabrication
and also has a bead blasting/finishing area.
- Paint/Drying facility
- Storage / Warehouse facility
- Brandon facility: Designed for light fabrication,
machining and repair work to service local customers.
- Omaha facility: With fabrication and design/engineering
capabilities on site.
Sperling Industries is committed to global operations
in support of its clients. Strategic locations worldwide
enable Sperling to address multiple construction projects
while continuing to provide outstanding quality service
to existing clients.
Industries Ltd. Geographic Market Focus
- Australia: Clients, Sales
- Mexico: Clients, Agent, Sales
- United States: Clients, Office, Facilities, Agents,
- European Union: Several inquiries and quotes
- Asia: Agent, Office, Several inquiries and quotes
Sperling Industries Ltd. is certified by the Canadian
Welding Bureau, and welds a variety of metals including
stainless steel and aluminum. Our services also include
SMAW, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW welding along with qualified
millwrights and machinists.
Sperling Industries Ltd. is also certified by the Department
of Labour, Province of Manitoba for the design, fabrication,
installation, and repair of boilers, pressure vessels,
and pressure piping systems.
Our qualified steamfitters, plumbers, and pressure welders
have the capabilities for HVAC, plumbing, process piping,
and instrumentation. Our quality assurance program ensures
the safety and integrity of every job undertaken.
Click Here to view a Powerpoint presentation about our company. (2MB)
Click here to view Company Brochure.